You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Star Trek Online

New Items in Mudd's Market!

By Ambassador Kael | Thu 23 Jan 2020 09:30:00 AM PST

My friends! My benefactors! My, dare I say it, potential customers! Did I not say that Harcourt Fenton Mudd was the king of all deals? Over the past weeks of my establishment being officially open to the public – although a bit mobile to keep away from prying Federation eyes – I believe I have demonstrated the value you can only find here. And now, there are three new items becoming available! The Klingon’s own personal demons, the Fek’ihri, have granted me their S’torr Warship! It sounds like a sneeze to me, but I’m told it’s the ‘new hotness,’ if you will. And look at this, a holographic recreation of Federation legend Geordi La Forge! Wouldn’t you want an engineer of that caliber on your bridge crew? But that’s not all, folks, I’ve also made available a Crystal Prism Device from the mysterious world of Paahvo, and I’ll even throw in an amazing tech upgrade for your trouble. These items are normally priced at market value, but for the next few days, I’ll be letting it all go for a steal! Don’t miss out!

Mudd’s Market is being updated on PC! Grab a T6 Fek’ihri S’torr Warship for 17,000 Zen, a Geordi La Forge Holographic Bridge Officer for 4,000 Zen, and a Crystal Prism Device with an Ultimate Tech Upgrade for 8,000 Zen. And like Mudd said, the whole store will be 80% off from January 23rd to January 27th!

sto-news, sto-launcher, star-trek-online, sto-playstation,

Most Recent More

All platforms get the Phoenix Prize Pack Event starting tomorrow!
Read more
Check out all the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!
Read more
Mudd is dreading this next bundle release - get it? Get it?
Read more

hover media query supported