You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Neverwinter

Neverwinter: Undermountain Now Live on Console!

By Julia (nitocris83) | Tue 18 Jun 2019 09:12:08 AM PDT

The dreams have called you to this place! The denizens of Undermountain are quite eager to meet you…and ensure your permanent stay in the depths of Halaster’s domain. Neverwinter: Undermountain is now live on Console!

Greetings Adventurers and welcome to the largest expansion to Neverwinter since launch! So much stuff it would fill a Bag of Holding! Before I jump into some of my favorite things, I wanted to say that this has been an enormous undertaking for the Neverwinter team, and an important one. There comes a point in a live game when, in order to be able to expand the game and grow it, changes have to be made. We’ve made a lot of changes in the game, with new class revisions, powers, feats, items and a much needed level cap raise to 80. And that’s just the tip of the adventure!

It stands to reason that our biggest expansion would take place in the largest dungeon in Faerun- the Mad Mage Halaster’s dungeon in Undermountain. We are excited to not only open up this Dungeon up to you in the manner of 5 new zones, and even deeper as adventurers unlock the repeatable expedition quests, which have our popular risk/reward system built in.

One more thing- I want to take this time to give a special thanks to all of our players who joined in on both closed and open betas and provided vast amounts of valuable feedback during our production of Undermountain.

Now grab your gear, summon your mount and companions, and get ready to roll for initiative!

Thomas Foss
Lead Designer

To delve deeper into all the new content and features in Neverwinter: Undermountain, be sure to visit the Developer Blog Hub 

nw-playstation, nw-xbox, press-release,

Most Recent More

Get ready to get your cluck on, April Fowl's is back!
Read more
Get 20% off Companions and double the Icewind Dale currency this week!
Read more
Every time you would earn Dread Ring Currency, you’ll now receive twice the amount!
Read more

hover media query supported