PC Patch Notes for 3/16/23
By Ambassador Kael | Wed 15 Mar 2023 06:19:21 PM PDT
2023 Event Campaign – Part II:
- Voth Invictus Event:
- This will be the second event that will participate in the 2023 Campaign, marking your second chance at receiving its reward.
- This Event will include multiple TFOs previously featured individually in a combined Featured Event that will allow players to choose their preferred activity each day. All of these TFOs can be accessed via the Event UI, accessible within your Mission Journal by pressing on the “Events” Tab.
- The Breach
- Storming the Spire
- Participating in controlling one area of the map in the Voth Ground Battlezone
- Participating in this Event will give all players the opportunity to win the Voth Exosuit.
- Players will be able to earn their Daily Progress once every 20 hours.
- Accruing a total of 14 days’ worth of Daily Progress will allow you to claim all of these rewards:
- Voth Exosuit (and Account-Wide Unlock for Reclaim)
- 25,000 Dilithium Ore (once only).
- 3x Featured TFO Reward Boxes (once only).
- Each gives a choice of 1x Specialization Point or an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade.
- Bonus Rewards:
- After claiming the Grand Prize, you will unlock the option of earning additional Dilithium Ore each day, beginning at 8,000 Dilithium Ore for the first day’s completion, and increasing for subsequent days.
- Zen Buyout Option:
- For players interested in instantly completing the Voth Invictus Event, we will be offering the option to purchase the remaining progress of this event at a scaling amount of Zen, as with other recent events.
- A Second Chance:
- Progress after the Event has ended will remain in an all new Second Chance interface, allowing the option to buyout rewards long after the Event has expired.
For more information, please visit the “Voth Invictus” blog at:
- Updated the Zen Store description for the Jem'hadar Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser correcting the Hangar pet listed.
- Updated the Hangar – Terran Valkrie Fighter Squadron with correct icon.
- Removed nonfunctioning protection status options for Admiralty cards/ships.