You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Champions Online

Cryptic Studios at New York Comic Con!

By admin | Wed 28 Jan 2009 02:01:16 PM PST

Champions Online is going to be shown off at New York Comic Con. That goody two shoes – I mean – pinnacle of manhood, Defender, gets to go and I, the mighty Foxbat, don’t! What is this world coming to? Defender gets to hang out with Bill Roper and the dev team. Defender gets to give out swag – like superhero ID badges – to my adoring fans. That’s right, your beloved Foxbat won’t get to award beta keys to contest winners. I won’t get to test drive our new playable demos with you. And I won’t get to help our recruiter hand pick my future minions – er, the next batch of super people to join the Super Crew at Cryptic Studios.

No. I’m stuck here, holding down the fort and making sure everything’s still working, while Defender gets to go and hog the limelight!

Cryptic Meet and Greet: Saturday, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Room TBD*
Champions Online/Star Trek Online Panel: Saturday 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., Room 1A24 (view never before seen footage of STO)
MMO Round Table: Saturday 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Room 1A24

Remember me while you’re off gallivanting with Defender. Think of me, Foxbat, slaving away in the coal mines, dying for just five minutes of Comic Con goodness.

(Those of us who aren’t pouting - like a certain batty fox - would like to thank Ten Ton Hammer for doing such a great job with programming and setting up so many fun panels at Comic Con!)

*Check in at the Cryptic booth (#1341) for the super-secret room location.

New York Comic Con will be running from February 6th through 8th. Click here for more info and schedule details.

Talk about this in the forums!

co-news,

Most Recent More

Nighthawk has returned to Millenium City - can you discover the truth behind his mystery?
Read more
The Laser Blast Keypack welcomes you to the gun show!
Read more
Nighthawk has returned to Millenium City - can you discover the truth behind his mystery?
Read more

hover media query supported