You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Star Trek Online

Season 5 Dev Blog #4

By admin | Mon 05 Dec 2011 08:47:36 PM PST

Q’s Winter Wonderland

Blessed Prixin Kot'baval,

Wait – I got that wrong, didn't I? Your mortal holidays are so confusing. Veneration of trees and candles, sulfur baths, something involving peppermint and socks hung on a fireplace … I find it mystifying why you must wrap so much ritual into a simple celebration!

Still, I believe that it is my gift to bring joy and merriment to my favorite pets. (That would be all of you, by the way.) So out of the goodness of my heart, I have used an infinitesimal amount of my omnipotent power to create a winter wonderland!

My Winter Wonderland has snow and ice, a game to play every day and such wonderful packages … do you like Green? Blue? Maybe Red?

Maybe you'll even end up with some Frosted Boots or something to liven up that dreary uniform!

Also, my father tells me that you mortals enjoy eating. The whole idea of energy conversion through oral consumption and digestion sounds a little bothersome to me, but if you like it...

So put on your party shoes and get ready to celebrate! The festivities start Thursday, Dec. 8 and last through Jan. 2.

Hugs and kisses,

Q

Before you head out to Q's Winter Wonderland, make sure to take a look at the FAQ thread about the event here.

Season 5 News Dev Blog Index

Link to the forum post

sto-news,

Most Recent More

All platforms get the Phoenix Prize Pack Event starting tomorrow!
Read more
Check out all the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!
Read more
Mudd is dreading this next bundle release - get it? Get it?
Read more

hover media query supported