You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online: Jupiter Carrier Launches!

By LaughingTrendy | Fri 27 Nov 2015 08:30:00 AM PST

We are incredibly excited to announce that the Jupiter Class Carrier is out of dry dock and is ready to join your fleet. I want to thank everyone in the community that participated in the creation of this ship; from voting in our polls to voicing your feedback on Twitter, Facebook or the Forums, the entire community came together to influence the final visual design. We are really happy how the process turned out and we look forward to doing it in the future.

From the very beginning we were excited to get the community involved in the process of making a Starfleet ship. We knew it would be difficult to coordinate, but Morrigan “LaughingTrendy” did an amazing job designing the process and collecting and delivering the results to the team. 

Our concept artist, Hector, did a fantastic job concepting the ship and Ian “JamJamz” Richards did some amazing work to bring those concepts to life in game. The team even decided to put in some extra time and make sure this ship launched with its own unique Frigate Pet that fits within the artistic theme and vision for this ship. 

I can’t wait to take mine out into the galaxy later today, and I look forward to seeing you in game with yours as well.

Samuel “Swallrus” Wall
Lead Artist
Star Trek Online

star-trek-online, sto-news, sto-launcher,

Most Recent More

All platforms get the Phoenix Prize Pack Event starting tomorrow!
Read more
Check out all the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!
Read more
Mudd is dreading this next bundle release - get it? Get it?
Read more

hover media query supported