You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Star Trek Online

New Items in Mudd's Market!

By Ambassador Kael | Wed 08 May 2024 08:30:00 AM PDT

Valued customers! Welcome, welcome welcome! I see you already have your eye on some of our newest stock. Ah yes, this particular Crystal is very important. It’s helped me escape many a run in with the Alliance, in fact! You just equip it to your ship, and you are able to leverage Pahvan technology to light up the sky with crystals and laser beams. Now, over here in this tall glass case, we have actual armor and weapons utilized by the Klingon traitor Aakar. What? Of course they’re genuine! I would never sell you a replica. No no, don’t look in those crates. And this is the final of our newest items. Now, I must stress that it is illegal within the Federation to own a synthetic being. That is why you would be giving me money, and I would be recommending you a dynamite new friend. Yes, yes, all questions will be answered if you just step this way…

Mudd is adding three new items to his store:

• Four Piece Imperial Assault Ground Set
  • Console – Universal – Crystal Prism
  • Synth Android (A600 series) Combat Pet

These items will be live in the Mudd’s Market tab of the Zen Store tomorrow, and everything in the Mudd Store except bundles will be 75% off from May 9th at 8am PT to May 13th at 12pm PT!

sto-news, sto-launcher, star-trek-online,

Most Recent More

Save 25% on Keys and the Keyring Bundle over the next 48 hours on PC!
Read more
Captains on PC can go to Red Alert for one week!
Read more
Our latest update, Star Trek Online: Unparalleled, is coming May 28th!
Read more

hover media query supported