You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Star Trek Online

New Items in Mudd's Market!

By Ambassador Kael | Wed 06 Dec 2023 08:00:00 AM PST

My friends! Do things in my humble little store seem a little brighter? Perhaps more relaxing? Yes, that's due to the new lighting in here. It's a special creature I captured from Farpoint Station at -bzxzt- great personal expense and danger. I believe it's called a Cnidarian? And yes, it is absolutely for sale! Fly one of these gigantic ships home yourself, starting right now! But that's not all. I've stol-er-aquired the armor of an alternate universe. A dark universe to be sure, but not a mirror one, and one who's technology can now only benefit you! Not enough for the discerning customer? How about codes stolen from one of the greatest Klingon hackers of all time? That's right, Aakar himself, and these codes will allow you to disable your enemies in style! Right this way, please, one at a time.

Mudd is adding three new items to the Mudd Store next week, December 14th! You can sail to his black market paradise and aquire:

• Console - Universal - Aakar's Vengeance
  • Coalition Repulsor Armor
  • Cnidarian Defender [T6]

In addition, everything in the Mudd Store, excluding bundles, will be 75% off from 12/14 - 12/18!

sto-news, sto-launcher, star-trek-online,

Most Recent More

Captains on PC can go to Red Alert for one week!
Read more
Our latest update, Star Trek Online: Unparalleled, is coming May 28th!
Read more
Check out the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!
Read more

hover media query supported