You're using an unsupported web browser. Some features may not work correctly. Please check out our list of supported browsers for the best experience. Dismiss

Star Trek Online

Mudd's Got More Dread!

By Ambassador Kael | Fri 22 Mar 2024 09:17:44 AM PDT

My friends! I feel like I haven’t seen you in exactly twenty four hours. Haha, just a little joke, of course we love repeat customers around here, and I have a doozy of a deal for you today. Tell me, how do you feel about Dreadnoughts? What about…a lot of Dreadnoughts?

Mudd is opening the doors on a new Choice Pack, this one filling us all with Dread! Purchase the Mudd's Choice Pack of Dread - Through the Ages for 29500 Zen, and choose any three of the above options! But that's not all - this pack will be 50% off from 3/28 @ 8am PT – 4/11 @ 12pm PT. Choose from the following options:

• 23rd Century Dreadnought Bundle [T6]
    • Prototype Dreadnought Cruiser [T6]
    • D9 Dreadnought Battlecruiser [T6]
    • Thrai Dreadnought Warbird [T6]
  • 26th Century Heavy Dreadnought Bundle [T6]
    • Universe Class Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Cruiser [T6]
    • Durgath Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Battlecruiser [T6]
    • Valkis Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Warbird [T6]
  • 32nd Century Merian Command Science Dreadnought [T6]
  • 2x T6 Ship Coupons
  • 50x Master Keys
  • 2x Epic Prize Tokens - Phoenix Prize Pack
  • 10x Ultimate Tech Upgrades
  • Cross Faction Flying Unlock

We're adding a special version of the pack! The Mudd's MEGA Pack of Dread - Through the Ages Bundle is a one stop purchase to obtain all eight items in the pack at once! The pack contains all seven items, no choices needed. It will also launch on 3/28, for 60000 Zen, but will be 50% off until 4/11 at 12pm PT. Here's how it works:

The MEGA Pack of Dread - Through the Ages Bundle will appear in Mudd's Market at the same time as the Choice Pack of Dread - Through the Ages. This is a once per account purchase. When purchased, it will disappear from the store. If you'd like, you can still purchase the Choice Pack of Dread - Through the Ages for more of the non-ship items.

Purchasing the MEGA Pack of Dread - Through the Ages Bundle will drop an item in your inventory, that you can unpack to receive the items.

If you wish to buy both the MEGA Pack of Dread - Through the Ages Bundle and the Choice Pack of Dread - Through the Ages, you must purchase the bundle first. Any purchase of the Choice Pack will cause the Bundle to disappear from the store.

Never seen one of these packs before? Seen them all but still unsure how they work? Here's an FAQ just for you:

How does Cross Faction Flying Work in this case?

Purchasing either the Choice Pack of Dread or the MEGA Pack of Dread will unlock Cross Faction Flying for your entire account.

Each time I buy this pack, I get to choose any three items?

Yes! Even if you only purchase it once, the Mudd's Choice Pack of Dread - Through the Ages Choice Pack allows you to choose any three of the above ships, upgrades and more. You can choose multiples of the same item, as long as its not a ship.

Are the ships bound to the character that buys them?

Nope! The ships are account unlocks, like everything in the Zen Store. Once you purchase the bundle and choose any of the ships, you unlock that ship for all your characters, immediately, and all future characters.

Can I claim a second ship of the same type?

Also no. Because the ships are unlocked for your entire account, you only need to choose each ship once. Therefore, should you purchase a bundle and choose the Husnock Warship and two non-ship items, if you purchase a second bundle, you won’t be able to choose the Husnock Warship again.

But I can choose the non-ship items again?

You sure can. You can choose anything that's not a ship up to three times each, per purchase of the bundle.

Even within the same purchase?

That’s right. If you only want Upgrades, you can purchase this bundle once, choose the Upgrades three times, and get 30 Upgrades. It’s up to you!

Do I have to purchase more than one bundle to get all the items?

Yes, unless you buy the MEGA Bundle.

Do I have to purchase more than one bundle?

No! If you just want three of the ships, or any other combination, just purchase it once, claim the three items you want, and never think of it again.

Do I have to purchase this bundle?

That’s really up to you, friend.

Anything in particular I should be dreading?

Nope. At least not until Tuesday.

sto-news, sto-launcher, star-trek-online,

Most Recent More

Get an overview of all our events and sales for this week!
Read more
Check out all the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!
Read more
Become a Delta Recruit starting April 11th on all platforms, and earn new rewards across your account!
Read more

hover media query supported